Charles V. Falkenberg, III
Telephone: (312) 346-8620
Fax: (312) 346-8743
Charles Falkenberg is a trial attorney who has been with the firm of Karlin, Fleisher & Falkenberg, LLC since 1987. He has built a reputation over the years for representing seriously-injured clients in difficult personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Falkenberg has tried many cases to verdict in Chicago and surrounding counties in both State and Federal courts. He has also participated in arbitrations and mediations on behalf of clients and has presided over cases as an arbitrator chosen by fellow attorneys.
Mr. Falkenberg concentrates his practice on cases involving nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, work related injuries and car accidents. He has resolved numerous cases with recoveries in excess of $1,000,000.
Mr. Falkenberg accepts referrals from other attorneys in the personal injury area. He has also accepted numerous cases over the years which have been turned down by other attorneys and has successfully negotiated large settlements in many of those cases.
- University of Notre Dame
- Graduated with BBA in accounting in 1983
- Loyola University
- Graduated with a J.D. (law) degree in 1986
- Member Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
State & Federal Bar Admissions
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois in 1986
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (including the Trial Bar)
- Admitted to the U. S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Nursing home litigation
- Medical malpractice
- Automobile accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Product liability cases
- Premises liability cases
- 2020 & 2021 Named to: “Illinois Super Lawyers”-Thompson Reuters
- Rated A Top Medical Malpractice Attorney in Illinois
- Awarded Martindale-Hubbell “Distinguished”
- Peer Rated for “High Professional Achievement”
- 2019 Named To: “Best of the Best Attorneys”
- Top 10 Personal Injury Law Attorney
- 2020 & 2021 Named To “Leading Lawyers”-Law Bulletin Publishing Co.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 10 in Client Satisfaction (2016)
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World – 2018 to present
- Lifetime Acceptance and under that “Top 3% of the professionals in the World
- Marquis Who’s Who in American Law
- 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award